A Message to Our Amazing Community
Stay safe and take care of each other
To all our loyal customers, devoted employees, and members of the Ardene community,
Ardene has been a proud member of the retail landscape for almost 40 years, and taking care of our customers and people has always been one of our core values. Now, more than ever, the health & safety of our community remains our top priority, and our thoughts and prayers go out to the people around the world impacted by COVID-19. We're all in this together.
Following guidance from public health authorities, we understand that social distancing is critically important at this time. This is truly a global effort that requires all of our participation, so we have taken the necessary precautions to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- We have temporarily closed all of our retail stores across North America for the time being and until further notice.
- The Ardene corporate teams are working 100% remotely with dedicated IT support.
- Our teams have open lines of communication and share frequent updates with each other to stay connected, including tips for mental health and wellness during this time.
- We are keeping Ardene.com and the Ardene app open 24/7 and have made shopping even easier for you with free shipping over $10 and a free extended 90-day return policy for all purchases as of February 1.
- We have launched #StayingInWithArdene on Instagram to be there for our community and encourage everyone to stay connected.
- As always, our customer care team is available and ready to assist you.
Customer Care: 1-866-322-4442
Monday and Friday: 9 to 5
Tuesday to Thursday: 9 to 6:30
While these circumstances are unprecedented and ongoing, we also know this is temporary. Please take care of yourselves, your families and loved ones. We look forward to seeing you again in our stores soon! Stay safe out there. We feel confident that by supporting each other, we’ll emerge from this stronger than ever before.
Your Ardene family xo